What’s going on today? If you feel a little emotional, stressed + anxious, it could be because of the Full Moon, Super Moon in Aquarius. With it being a Super Moon (there’s only 5 of them in the entire year), it means the moon is closer to the Earth, making it ‘super’ powerful.
How is it so powerful? This moon is about finding our ‘’True North’’. Mystic Mamma writes, “Our True North is aligning with our center & our most authentic self. In honoring our Self, we will have to define our own path as well as our own boundaries.” Interesting how ‘boundaries’ come back into the conversation. I wrote this post on boundaries earlier in the week.
What to watch for? This moon will illuminate:
- Supportive networks, kindred spirits, relationships with friends.
- Flashes of genius, or as Oprah says, “Ah-Ha” moments ;).
- Spiritual growth.
- Where you fit in in the world.
- Being Yourself. To express your quirks + all. In doing so, you give others permission to be themselves.
- An inside-out change. In order for promising, new events to happen, we may have to restructure, whether it’s internally or externally.
How it’s been showing up for me? I’ve felt an impact from this Moon all week. I’ve definitely been more emotional, more anxious, even when I feel I don’t have a reason to be, + my body has been a little off.
Good things you can do to help you out today:
- Practice radical self-love, whether that’s going for a run, getting a massage, practicing yoga, dry brushing, etc.
- Go outdoors, be in nature.
Enjoy this powerful Moon + finding your “True North”.